Mytrae Meliana is a Soul purpose coach, women's workshop leader, spiritual teacher, holistic psychotherapist, sound healer, and channel.
- empowers women to find their voice, stand tall in their power, and live from their heart and Soul. She helps them connect with their Inner Goddess.
- awakens people to their Soul purpose so they can create a life of joy, passion, and inspiration from the inside-out.
- heals people from trauma and blockages from past lives that cause physical illness and emotional issues in this lifetime.
Mytrae's spiritual path, which she's had for most of her life, has wound through Integral Yoga, Tantra, mysticism, and metaphysics. She was miraculously healed of Lyme Disease on her first visit to John of God, a spiritual healer in Brazil. Her own life journey is a testament to hope, possibility, and the power of love.
An award-winning writer, she's the author of:
- John of God: A Guide to Your Healing Journey with Spirit Doctors Beyond the Veil
- How I Healed From Lyme Disease: My Story, Lessons, And Steps To A Miracle
A pianist, she is blessed with the gift of channeling what her Guides call "The Language of Light. What comes through her is celestial music from Father Creator and Mother Creator. This music contains healing keys which unlock and release disease, retrieve fragmented soul parts, activate chakras and DNA, and people's wisdom, love, strength, and Divinity."
She teaches "Women and Tantra" in the Women's Spirituality program at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS).
She works with clients in her San Francisco private practice and worldwide by phone/Skype.
Her name is pronounced "my-thray-yee".
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC 46817)
- Certified Past Life Regression Therapist (trained by Dr. Brian Weiss)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco
- Masters in Music (Piano Performance)