Mytrae Meliana is a Soul purpose coach, intuitive and spiritual psychotherapist, teacher, speaker, and sound healer.
She empowers and mentors women to claim their Power, Potential, Purpose, and Sexuality.
In her talks and women's empowerment workshops she leads women to ascend to their Divine Feminine Truth, Power, Heart, and Soul so they live their Soul's dream and create change in their lives and on our planet.
Mytrae's spiritual path, which she's had for most of her life, has wound through Integral Yoga, Tantra, mysticism, and metaphysics. She was miraculously healed of Lyme Disease on her first visit to John of God, a spiritual healer in Brazil. Her own life journey is a testament to hope, possibility, and the power of love.
An award-winning writer, she's the author of:
- John of God: A Guide to Your Healing Journey with Spirit Doctors Beyond the Veil
- How I Healed From Lyme Disease: My Story, Lessons, And Steps To A Miracle
A pianist, she is blessed with the gift of channeling what her Guides call "The Language of Light. What comes through her is celestial music from Father Creator and Mother Creator. This music contains healing keys which unlock and release disease, retrieve fragmented soul parts, activate chakras and DNA, and people's wisdom, love, strength, and Divinity."
She teaches "Women and Tantra" in the Women's Spirituality program at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS).
She works with clients in her San Francisco private practice and worldwide by phone/Skype.
Her name is pronounced "my-thray-yee".
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC 46817)
- Certified Past Life Regression Therapist (trained by Dr. Brian Weiss)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from California Institute of Integral Studies, San Francisco
- Masters in Music (Piano Performance)