The Sacred Feminine comes to you in many faces and forms.
Indian goddesses—models and midwives of the Sacred Feminine— hold the blueprint to a whole femininity. Cracking open internalized patriarchal beliefs, they offer you feminine power, juiciness, and wisdom.
This ten week learning/experiential group is an opportunity to engage with nine Indian goddesses to cultivate and embody your femininity.
Join this group to:
- Learn about each Goddess and her qualities
- Discover and claim new aspects of your femininity
- Connect with the Sacred Feminine through mantras, Sanskrit slokas, art, movement, and guided imagery
- Share with others on issues of food, power, sexuality, gender, Tantra, relationship, love, abundance, creativity, and the Earth
- Deepen your connection with Her
- Bhu Devi
Schedule:October 15-December 17, 2013
Tuesdays 5-7 pm
Fee: $450 for 10 weeks (Early registration before September 15 for $400)
Location: 2161 Union St. #4, San Francisco, CA 94123
Indian goddesses are models and midwives of the Sacred Feminine