Join me on a healing journey to John of God, an extraordinary spiritual healer in Abadiania, Brazil. A full trance psychic medium, João Teixeira de Faria, or John of God as he is fondly known, has healed millions of people from around the world for over 50 years.
John of God channels over 30 highly evolved Beings of Light and Love, known as Entities, who perform spiritual healing as a service to humanity. People have been healed from all possible illnesses and ailments, even those commonly perceived as terminal or incurable such as cancer, AIDS, or blindness. You do not have to be physically ill to go—many go for emotional or psychological healing and spiritual guidance.
People go there for:
- physical healing
- emotional, psychological, and mental healing
- spiritual and karmic healing
- spiritual guidance
- life mission and purpose
- requests for help with practical, financial, and relationship issues
- learning to co-create and manifest
- clearing of attachments
- developing spiritual and psychic gifts
On this journey, you will experience first-hand the extraordinary healing gifts offered by this world-renowned medium. In the words of this simple, humble, yet remarkable and dedicated healer, “I do not cure anybody. God heals, and in his infinite goodness permits the Entities to heal and console my brothers. I am merely an instrument in God’s divine hands.”
John of God is not aligned with any religion and you do not have to be religious or spiritual to go to him. He does not receive any payment for his work, other than auxiliary individual prescriptions for herbs or crystal bed treatments.
The Casa de Dom Inacio (House of St. Ignatius) is a spiritual hospital, a place where souls come to be healed. The energy there is powerful and palpable. Abadiania, an hour and half taxi drive from Brasilia, is located on vast crystal formations which allow for, support, and amplify the high vibrational energy of the Entities. The Casa has modest buildings and beautiful gardens with benches and an outlook, all conducive to meditation, healing, and deep communion with oneself and others. The sacred waterfall, part of the Casa, is utterly magical and deeply healing. The Casa’s surroundings are beautiful with gently rolling hills, bird song, and brilliantly colored butterflies, and many feel deeply renewed and reconnected with Mother Earth.
The two week trip includes:
- Pousada (inn) accommodation for 12 nights
- Three nourishing, organic meals a day (non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
- Services of Mytrae Meliana as authorized Casa Guide
- Taxi service from Brasilia – Abadiania – Brasilia
- Information about passport and visa requirements
- Assistance with currency exchange
- Copy of The Casa Guidebook with information about the Casa and how to prepare for your healing journey
- Pre-departure checklist
- Orientation to the Casa, its buildings, environment, and protocols
- One crystal bed treatment
- Taxi between Casa and pousada after spiritual surgery
- One 5L bottle blessed water
- Personal consultations prior to and during your stay. This includes preparing your questions and requests for healing
- 2 opportunities to pass before John of God (per Casa guidelines)
- Translation service for your healing requests
- Assistance when passing in front of John of God to understand the Entity’s message to you
- Regular check-ins and discussion groups
- Donation to the Casa
You are responsible for:
- Passport and passport fees
- Brazilian tourist visa fee
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Ground transportation when not with group
- Crystal bed treatments
- Blessed water
- Herb prescriptions ($30 each)
- Meals away from the pousada
- Personal shopping/ crystals
- Tips to pousada maids and cooks (appreciated, but not required)
- Donation to the Casa (optional)
- Taxi to waterfall
- Laundry service
- $1800 per person ($500 deposit to reserve your space and the balance due August 1, 2015)
- It is recommended you book early since flights fill up fast.
- Group size is limited to 10 people.
We will stay at a pousada, an inn, which is charming, clean, and comfortable, and a five-minute walk from the Casa. They provide three excellent, nourishing, and organic meals, buffet-style, with delicious fresh fruits, vegetables, and non-vegetarian dishes. Each person will have a private room with attached bathroom and shower that is cleaned each week. There is Wi-fi and laundry service.
Contact me to sign up or if you have any questions.