Do you bite your tongue instead of speaking what you really feel and think?
Do you swallow your needs, wants, and desires in relationships?
Are you blocking your message, dream, or purpose that wants to rocket into the world?
When you stay silent, quiet, hiding, and small, you deny yourself and others your truth and gifts. Your authentic, embodied voice and truth are your feminine power.
This workshop empowers you to find your voice so can speak your truth, take up space, and unapologetically express your gifts.
In this workshop, you will:
- listen for, discover, and awaken your embodied voice and truth
- risk saying what you really mean, and meaning what you say
- transform your self-limiting beliefs into self-affirming ones
- learn breath and sound practices that activate and energize your throat chakra
- be supported, challenged, and inspired in a safe circle of women friends
Come, join us. Dare to face and overcome your fears and self-doubts.
Invest in and claim your voice, truth, and power.
And live out loud — free, powerful, and true.
When: July 27, 2017, 6-8pm
Where: Radiant Workspaces, 1796 18th St., Suite C, San Francisco, CA 94107
Buy tickets here (space limited to 20)