One of the best ways to know your Soul is to have a Past Life Regression.
And it’s an important thing to do now and then, isn’t it, to connect with your soul? After all, its the most influential and essential part of you.
We can get so busy in the rush of things that we forget to check in with our inner compass.
And no, you don’t need to be a Hindu or believe in past lives to have a past life regression. A past life regression is not religious. It’s a spiritual experience. So you can keep your own faith and have a regression.
In fact, some people say it deepens their faith.
You can treat a Past Life Regression like a dream — rich with symbols, meaning, and messages from the deepest part of yourself — your Soul.
Here are some experiences and gifts people receive from a Past Life Regression:
- You get to know your life and soul purpose. You get to know why you’re here on the planet. Always good to know!
- You understand the significance of important relationships. Perhaps a parent, a sibling, your significant other, friend or child. You might discover how you knew them in previous lives and the soul contracts and soul lessons you’ve come together for. With challenging relationships, many people experience huge relief and spacious perspective which helps them “hold” a challenging relationship.
- You receive guidance from your Soul/ Higher Self (and/or spirit guides). So great to receive these pearls of wisdom to dispel confusion, chaos, and feeling lost or stuck in your life.
- You understand and heal past karma. With past life regressions, when you experience a shift, it changes the vibration and energy. Many people can heal physical, emotional, and mental issues this way.
- You get perspective about your life. Sometimes we can get bogged down in the nitty-gritty and take things too seriously. A Past Life Regression takes you to the panoramic view of yourself, of who you are beyond your ego.
- You connect with and know Who You Are. Many connect with who they are as Spirit in beautiful, spiritual experiences. Know yourself as Spirit. As Love.
Like your intention, your choice is a power tool if you want to consciously create your reality and future.
They’re both similar in that they’re tools that empower you to free yourself from what limits you and create the future you desire.
What’s the difference between intention and choice?
Intention is your deepest desire.
Perhaps for a house by the ocean. A loving relationship. Or to heal your body.
It’s your desire that you say out loud (or silently) to yourself. To the Universe.
But you aren’t there yet.
Choice is how you get there.
What is choice?
You make a choice every single moment. You choose who you want to be. How you show up. What you do. What you don’t do.
Choice is your moment-by-moment practice to make an intention your reality. (Click to tweet)
Choice is each step you take to make a path through the wide, beautiful forest of your life.
You choose whether to search for that house by the ocean today or next month. You choose how you want to love or show up in a relationship regardless of whether you’re laughing together or there’s friction between you two. You choose a modality to heal your body.
To choose you select from several possibilities.
And it can be conscious, unconscious, or a mix of both.
The thing, though, is that your unconscious can often run the show.
So you want to be conscious about your choice.
Certainly for the intentions important to you.
What is your conscious choice?
Your conscious choice is when, eyes focused upon the lighthouse of your intention, you choose which direction you’re going to steer your boat.
Maybe you choose to create a vision board so you can begin to manifest that house by the ocean. Or you create a practice for yourself of how you want to show up and love in your relationship. Or you choose homeopathy over acupuncture as the next modality you want to include in your treatment plan.
Choice is connected to your will.
You get to choose. And that’s how you get to create.
The most incredible power of choice is that you can change (almost) anything about your life.
It’s your doorway to possibility.(click to tweet)
If you want to change a behavior or pattern, choice is your ally.
To be different. To do different.
If you want that dream house and money is scarce, you can choose to work on your abundance issues. If you want to warm up a cooling relationship, you might choose to speak your truth, listen more instead of assuming, or soften your rough or scared edges. If you want to heal you might want to get to the root of disease instead of just managing its symptoms.
Choose to do something or change a certain behavior or pattern, and the energy of your choice creates waves in the quantum field of the universe.
How to choose?
One. Decide that what you’re intending is absolutely essential.
Two. Along with your intention, plant a part of your mind or consciousness, to be watchful, mindful, vigilant in every moment, every opportunity, you get to practice.
The moments you envision your dream home by listening to ocean waves lap against the wooden sides of your house, its color, the rooms, the quality of light, the ocean smell, the smile on your face and peace in your heart.
The moments you connect with your partner, are you centered, open and receptive? Are you staying connected to love — for yourself and him through the interaction? How you’re showing up impacts him?
Your practice of envisioning yourself perfectly healthy.
Three. Self-reflect after your practice. How did you do? What was better than the time before. What can you continue to improve on? Any tumbles?
Four. Appreciate, validate, and love yourself. Tell yourself how proud you are of you.
I’m proud of you. For choosing. For showing up. For every moment you try something new.
If you want to live on purpose, and fulfill the call of your heart and soul, you need a few tools.
One of the most powerful you can carry in your toolkit is your Intention.
What is intention?
Your intention is your conscious desire that tugs and lifts you up, up, like a kite, towards what you most want (blue sky with puffy white clouds).
It’s the beacon that lights your way en route to what you want.
For instance, you might want to grow in self-love, compassion, acceptance, or gratitude. You might want to feel more fulfilled in your work, find true love. Or you might want to travel to a country you’ve dreamed of visiting since you were a child.
As a creator of your life, your Intention is your power declaration to yourself and the Universe.
You decide what you want. You take responsibility for creating it. You place it in the center of your chest, your heart, like a brilliant north star.
What happens when you have an intention?
When you have an intention, the force of your desire and declaration ripples out into the Universe.
You are heard.
What you intend is made known everywhere in the Cosmos.
You set in motion a host of waves of energy that begin to magnetize, form, and shape your Intention with you. For you.
Which then, deliver it to you.
It’s like a call and response hymn. A kirtan. You put out the call. And the Universe answers.
Now who wouldn’t want that?
But. It’s not a one-time thought.
Many people think having an intention is a thought you have one time, at a workshop or retreat, or in a dazzling flash of inspiration, or spiritual high.
That’s just the birth of your Intention star.
You need to tend to it like you would a fledgling plant.
Watch over it. Water it. Protect it. Tend it. Allow it to grow.
You need to have a regular practice for your intention.
Create a daily practice for your intention.
If you’re serious about your intention, and I mean really serious, this is essential.
One. Your intention needs to know you’re committed for real.
Two. You need to recommit to it daily. When you do, you increase its charge and vibration. You fan its flame.
Three. Intention alone is good. Intention + regular practice takes you there exponentially faster.
It’s like if you’re a world class athlete, so every day you’re on the track ready and working to reach your goal.
This is no different.
How to do this?
Some ways are:
1. Create a heart practice or meditation where you feel your conscious desire and intention. If it’s self-love, then schedule a certain amount of time (even 5 minutes will do) to do just that.
2. Get an intention journal. Write your commitment to yourself every day. Free write a page in it every day.
3. Create a vision board for your intention. Place it in front of your favorite chair so you’re in front of it some time every day, even if you don’t consciously look at it.
4. Create a ritual that engages your right brain, like art, movement, or song.
5. Connect with your guides. Pray. Ask the Universe.
Celebrate your transformation
Every night, reflect on and !!!Celebrate!!! what you did with your intention that day.
Send it a love embrace.
Then give yourself a love embrace.
Regardless if you fell off the horse or clambered back on it.
Chances are, over time, you’ll discover you’re changing. Transforming.
Because you’re changing what’s possibly incredibly challenging.
Something that may have seemed out of reach or impossible.
You’re changing your brain patterns.
Your heart song.
And your destiny.